Saturday, November 26, 2011

Even the rocks cry out.

11 . 26 . 11

I took a beach walk today... It’s been a while since the last (relatively speaking i guess, maybe a week or so.. ha).

I found as I walked my eyes were stuck in a trance as though I was hovering above observing in great detail the uniqueness of the patterns on each and every rock.

There’s a verse - I have since the end of my walk found out - in Luke 19 where jesus tells us that even the rocks cry out in worship to their creator. A handful of other places in the psalms too... :)

Although at the time I didn’t know the exact verse, somewhere buried were the words of Jesus, and as I walked I sunk into my own form of worship in the recognition of their worship. My spirit and heart repeating 'even the rocks cry out' as I walked...

I took some pics of these eye stares and posted em below... :)

When I got back, I wanted to find the exact verse so I jumped on my computer and typed ‘even the rocks cry out’ in the searchbar... Anyway, a girls blog popped up where she had written of a similar experience she had.. very different too though.

She had recently read an article that shared a new finding in the studies of our sun which said that it was found to be vibrating, making noise which is unrecognizable to the human ear, but it’s there... ‘crying out’ she says in worship. Nuts...

Well... we know that all matter vibrates - has a fundamental frequency - and we know this as “sound”. Planck’s constant shows us the relation between energy and frequency and explains, rather makes sense of this phenomena... check it out if interested. These vibrations are in all things gas, liquid, solid... everything. Just because we can’t hear it’s frequency, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist, in fact it’s crazy to imagine different layers of frequency communicated and received all across the globe.. the universe. Watch the planet earth on jungles sometime, you’ll learn that everything that calls the jungle home, they all communicate on different frequency levels, essentially dismissing or not being capable of understanding other surrounding communication. We all worship...

She was taken by the frequency... the sound they make.

On my walk today I was taken by their beauty and uniqueness of each rock, all telling a very different story... designs my mind couldn’t possibly come up with on it’s own, are there in droves at my feet to enjoy and stare at, soaking in worship at their creation, their creator... glory.

All encompassing, thinking of all creation as a whole (galaxies, suns, moons, trees, water fresh and salt, life on land, in air, and in water... all unique.. rocks, flowers, bees, leaves... photons, dna, corneas, electrons, stem cells... EVERYTHING), I can see how a person - with no faith - might be driven to insanity having no outlet for worship. My spirit and heart repeating 'even the rocks cry out' as I walked...

Encouragement today is this... find time to worship in the little things... dip your heart in the word of truth so that little nuggets of goodness might drip on the path of the mundane, bringing worship.

Even the rocks cry out...

*** PS... After writing, I found this and was grateful... pleeease take 10 minutes and watch this beautiful video.. you won't regret it ***

















1 comment:

  1. this is great.

    I like the green one.

    Find any heart-shaped?

    it kind of reminds me of this that I wrote once: http://beingaliveisgood.com/2010/09/06/i-will-build-you-with-stones-of-turquoise/

    anyways, keep finding rocks keep listening to their cries.
    <3 d

    ReplyDelete